Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hello!

So i finally have had the time to write on my blog and have decided to tell everyone a little about my life! I am a sophomore at the University of Arizona, studying Elementary Education with a minor in Spanish and maybe Italian, I haven't really decided yet. I am from San Diego, Ca and i am obsessed with the beach and everything that comes along with it. I am part Italian, my dad happens to be straight off the boat, and part American, kinda the lame side of me. JUST KIDDING! Since i am Italian i happen to have a huge family 18 cousins, and 6 aunts and uncles on one side! Because of this i am a huge family person and love being around all of my family although they can be quite embarrassing at some time! In high school i was a major jock, i was on my high school varsity soccer team all four years and was about to play college soccer until i realized i wanted a life! Other than my obsession with the beach and playing soccer i love to be around kids, the always brighten my day and everyone says i am a big kid at heart. This is one of the reasons that i want to be a teacher, among with some of the more obvious ones. I hope you enjoy my blog and please leave me some posts! i will try to update it as much as possible!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lidia. Big kids at heart, aren't we all.
    I just came from reading to elementary schools kids at Walter Douglas. They loved it and so did I.

    ReplyDelete